RotoBuzz -- Fantasy Baseball

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

3rd Draft Update

So round 1 is complete in this one now and it's looking pretty sketchy our way. The only pitchers we added were Cubs' closer Ryan Dempster, Dave Bush, and Erik Bedard (my pick obviously if you've tracked my last 2 drafts). We need 4 more starters. Some pretty good guys slipped through and never received bids, so hopefully I'll be able to do some patchwork here.

On the offensive front, we were able to grab Sean Casey at first (BA help), Adam Kennedy at 2B, rookie 3B Ryan Zimmerman (the wife's choice), A.J. Pierzynski behind the plate, and OF Mike Cameron (a pick we both actually liked).

We still need another catcher, a SS, 3 OF, and 4 P.

2nd round bids are in.....she did a little more listening to me this round, so we'll see where it goes. I should find out this evening.....just before I start draft #4. Wow!!! This could be baseball overload.